It’s 1:21 AM and I’m still awake, even though I have to get up for work in the morning. Why am I guaranteeing myself a grueling day at work tomorrow?
|A lie is a terrible thing to waste
on the first date.
A general rule of thumb for the online date:
If you wouldn’t share something with someone on a real first date then don’t share it on an online first date. For example: If you wouldn’t tell me on a real first date that you recently convinced two girls to come down from upstate New York to spend the weekend with you (winky face) then don’t tell me just because we are on an online first date.
- How your bodily gases remind you of what you ate last night for dinner
- Judgements about my chosen career path (right, I’m an English Major, I know I’m going to be poor and I don’t need you to tell me)
- The number of girls that you have miraculously convinced to sleep with you
- The lies you used to convince those poor girls to sleep with you
- Anything pertaining to your porn of choice